Saturday 27 October 2012

My Love For You

''You make me happy. You make me really happy being with you. It's a feeling I haven't felt for a long time. I love spending time with you. I love the warm energy you give to me. You're such a sweet and caring person who has such a positive outlook of life. You inspire me. You can see the beauty in such small things. I never thought I would find someone who can appreciate some of the things that interest me. You interest me. You understand me. You understand life. I love your scent and the way you dress, I love your eyes and how honest they are. Your beauty is endless and your heart is so serene. You intoxicate me. You make me a better person for being with you. You have healed this heart of mine and I'm forever grateful. I love you.''

No comments:

Post a Comment